We are 20Mission, a living community in the heart of the Mission District. It’s a great place to meet people, have more in-depth conversations and interactions, and grow your social network. This is a place where real friendship and networking opportunities are possible. Collaboration occurs daily among our residents, who mainly focus on entrepreneurship, tech, design, and art. However, while we value creativity and innovation, we welcome people from all walks of life, regardless of their age or background. This flexibility is what makes our community so special. The atmosphere is very friendly and social. We also have a dog in the building that is grandfathered but is not allowed to take in more pets.
Located 2 blocks away from Noisebridge, the world-famous hackerspace, and co-working facility. A few blocks away from Dolores Park, 4 blocks away from BART, and close to a plethora of bus lines that will take you anywhere within San Francisco.
The place is composed of 40 individual furnished private rooms and multiple areas in which you will have additional access to, such as the common room and our spacious fully equipped kitchen. Bathrooms are shared and are many bathrooms and showers so you don't have to wait in line. All shared spaces are cleaned every day.
-Month-to-month lease, no cosigner required.
- Utility bills and fast Wi-Fi (rooms also have a hard line) included.
- Furnished room (bed, bedding, pillows and towel, desk and chair, dresser, closet, and other furniture possibly sofa, mini-fridge).
- Daily cleaning service of common areas.
- Essentials included: cleaning supplies, dishwashing liquid, sponges, hand soap, bath tissue, kitchen towels, etc.
- Coin-operated laundry machines and dryers on site.
- Heating and hot water.
- Close by several public transport facilities.