We are a modern co-living space that hosts millennials, adventurers, students, inventors, artists and professional community from all over the world in the very heart of San Francisco.
As global citizens, we know what it takes to bring together communities and create places where everyone belongs. We also know how important it is to have your own space that becomes home and to feel the support from people around you when you are embarking on your next adventure.
Located 15 minutes from the Financial District, our hub is for talent and ideas, fostering networking and having fun. Tenants form lifelong relationships with each other, as well as with our guests, speakers, mentors, and partners.
We can fit up to 20 people with our single/double or shared rooms.
Our accommodations include:
- shared rooms (gendered and for 2 people only) at $1500/mo
- single room with shared bathrooms on the same floor at $2400/mo
- a large single room with shared bathrooms on the same floor at $2600/mo
- single room with private toilet and shared bathrooms on the same floor at $2600/mo
- single room with a private bathroom and toilet at $2800/mo
Available to all:
- High Speed WiFi (commercial-grade WiFi powers all spaces, because there’s no way to live without it)
- Fully Furnished
- Weekly Cleaning (of your room and shared spaces)
- Community Events (Living with us is fun - occasionally we host events, whether it’s a backyard BBQ, a movie night, networking evening or a dance party.)
- Breakfast (no need to start your day on an empty stomach! Some nice goodies will be available for you to kick-off every morning)
- No Utility Bills (we cover everything you need)
- Shared Supplies (we thought about all aspects of your daily routine. Bathroom and dining supplies are all set and waiting)
Note: in order to sustain our community, we only rent our premises for periods of 1 month or longer.